Scanning & Submitting Claims are easier with Claims Management Software
Claims Management Software Benefits
- Automation of claims process
- Preventing frauds
- Centralized data
Claims Software Features
Our Claims Management Software supports up to a three-level approval structure, allows for different types of customizable approving officers, and approved claims are automatically updated in the HRMS Software & Payroll Software.
- Able to apply claim online via browser or smart phone from anywhere
- Able to check their current claim application status
- Allowed to access their own records only
- Able to view their approved claim details
- First Level & Second Level Approving Officers can Approve / Reject their employees' claim applications
- Allowed to view their department's employees claim details only
- Able to access the reports to view their own employees/ claims applied details
- All claim approval requests will be sent to the Payroll Officer or HR Manager for final approval
- Can Approve / Reject the claim submission
- While approving, HR can view other employees' claim details for the same day
- Can view details & summary of claim reports for all employees
- Able to create new, edit & delete employee details
- Able to assign the rights for the Approving Officers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I set a limit for number of claims an employee can apply in Info-Tech claims management Software?
Can I edit an employee's claim details after they have submitted into the claims management Software?
It is best to reject and have employees to input them again.
Does Info-Tech claims management Software records the details of claims in the HRMS Software?
Can I find the old claims in Info-Tech claims management Software?
You can search for old claims in the Claims Management Software via Employee name.